Founded in 1937, CITEL is an industrial group which designs, manufactures and markets solutions for the protection of electrical equipment, data, and fixed and mobile telephony as well as for photovoltaic installations against transient overvoltages.
Discover examples of protections in stuation :
- Industrial sitesView application
- Wind TurbineView application
- Data CenterView application
- LED LightingView application
- Security systemsView application
- PV residential installationsView application
- PV industrial and public buildingView application
- PV power plants installationsView application
Our products selection
Type 2 PV surge protectorDS50PV-500/51
DS50PV/51 are type 2 surge protectors are designed to protect against lightning surge voltages in photovoltaic power supply network.
Based on the use of specific varistors, providing a protection in common mode or common and differential mode.
DIN Rail Telecom/Data surge protectorDLA-170
DLA surge protectors are designed to protect, against surge voltages due to lightning, terminals equipment connected to industrial buses, telecom lines or datalines.
These surge protectors must be installed on symmetrical DIN rail and are available for most of the transmission lines: line voltage from 6 to 170V, bitrate up to 10 Mbit/s.